Apply to be a Marketing Manager in Fulldive
Founded in 2015, and based in Berkeley, Fulldive is a virtual reality (VR) startup and we develop a smartphone-based VR navigation and content discovery platform. Our vision is to make VR accessible to everyone. For more information: www.fulldive.com. We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager candidate should be experienced and will lead our email and social media marketing. A video editing and production skill is a huge plus.
3 key responsibilities:
- digital marketing (email and social media)
- community management (reddit and forum)
- video editing and production (1x 5 minute video, every 2 weeks)
- able to lead the digital marketing strategy, create brand awareness, and drive retention and new traffic
- excellent writing and communication skills - to write articles for PR
- proficient with Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Keynotes - to create presentations and spreadsheets
- minimum of 1 year of experience in app marketing
- creative and innovative mindset
- analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- able to live/commute to Berkeley/Silicon Valley
- video editing and production skills are a huge plus
- familiarity with the VR industry and the Fulldive app is a huge plus
If you think you are the right one, please submit your resume and a cover letter, as well as your desired based salary (full-time or part-time) to email@example.com. You'll also have an opportunity to get the early-team member equity, since we are a seed-funded startup.